THE LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION (10 YEARS)
• The limited warranty will be valid for all the goods sold by the Supplier (the goods which are produced/sold by the Supplier / or the goods which are supplied under 0 control of the Supplier’s quality control management.)
• The limited warranty excludes all the lighting systems.
• If the goods sold by the Supplier are used or combined with other products or fitted with non-original spare parts, extras or acc
cessories which can cause defect on the materials, then the limited warranty will not cover any defect.
• With this limited warranty, the Supplier only offers free replacement of goods with a limited 10 years warranty. Within the scope of the free replacement, the warranty will not cover the cost of removal of defective material or installation of new material, the cost of transportation or delivery with DHL/TNT/UPS or misuse for purposes other than that the material is intented for.
• The Agent must send a list of OEM customers to the Supplier. This list of OEM customers must include the requested service in case of replacement or repairs of products on site of OEM customers. But in any case, the Agent must have buffer stock of the goods for the replacement or repair if it will be applied to any OEM customer within the context of limited warranty.
• The limited warranty will not cover if any defect arises because of failure to follow the technical instruction manual such as installation, loading capacity, storage, usage contrary to the materials’ intended purpose.
• If the defect arises from material’s failure of functioning, the limited warranty will cover the defective material. In such case, the limited warranty will be applied as repair or replacement.
• If the defect arises from material’s failure such as corrosion, the limited warranty will cover the defective material. In such case, the limited warranty will be applied as repair or replacement.
• In case of a claim under the limited warranty, the claimant must contact with the Supplier, provide the invoice as a proof of purchase, explain the defective material with lot number, production date precisely written on the box label. And in some cases, the pictures and the video showing the defective material must be provided. According to these provided information, the quality control department of the Supplier will inspect the defect and during this inspection of the defect, the quality control department of the Supplier can ask the claimant to send proof sample. In such case the Supplier will not cover the delivery cost of sending proof samples to the Supplier made by the claimant.
• In some cases the quality control department of the Supplier will decide to send its authorized technical personnel to see and inspect the defective material on site. In such cases, the Supplier will cover the expenses.
• In such as case that the defective material is out-of-production, the Supplier has the right of replacing the defective material with another current material.
• If the limited warranty will cover a defective material, the Supplier will have the right of request for scrapping the defective material on site.
• The limited warranty will not cover any defect arises during the transportation such as scratch, stain.
• After expiration, for whatever reason, of this contract the Agent shall discontinue any after sale or warranty service. He may however continue to give assistance to Products sold under this contract for a period of twelve months following the end of this contract. In performing such activity the Agent must make clear that he is no more acting in the quality of Agent of the Supplier and make no use of the Trademarks